The province is experiencing a high demand for rapid antigen tests. We appreciate your patience as there may be temporary delays in accessing free rapid antigen tests through December and early January. Please visit the site again in early January access rapid antigen tests through the Provincial Antigen Screening Program.
For public access to free rapid antigen tests:
Please visit the following website for pop up holiday distribution:
the LCBO are also distributing tests at select locations:
Small and Medium Sized Businesses:
The Government of Canada is working in collaboration with Shoppers Drug Mart at select locations in Ontario to make test kits available. For more information click here Note: Shoppers Drug Mart will be charging a handling fee of $14.00 per kit of 25 tests.
Businesses with 150+ employees please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
What you need to know.
1. Fill out the "Order Self Screening Kits" report.
2. Once an order is received and packaged you will be notified by The Owen Sound & District Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the Chamber office until your time for pickup has been scheduled.
3. Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person. This person is responsible for administrating the test and must be the one who picks up the kits.
4. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive.
1. All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entering the premises.
2. Check-in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen
Screening Program) form.
3. You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up
4. Capacity limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
5. Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.